Car has gone into production

It would be if it was arriving as it should be on Friday, can't get excited now as I dont know when its going to be here and dont want to get my hopes up like I have until last week.

y was it suppose to be here last week? i found mithering the dealer got mine there fast lol

No, was suposed to collect this Friday (15th) however I got told last Thursday it was delayed.

Its really killing me now, I feel like a spoilt child "I want it and I want it now" *stamps feets and throws myself on the floor* LOL

No, was suposed to collect this Friday (15th) however I got told last Thursday it was delayed.

Its really killing me now, I feel like a spoilt child "I want it and I want it now" *stamps feets and throws myself on the floor* LOL

in the supermarket?

sure i seen on the news yesterday that france was going on strike again nxt wk and all the ports were going to be blocked again:worried:

thats what i mean if they block the ports it will be even friggin longer
bloody frogs

Got a link to any info roy?

Got this off RUK on Sunday, told the same by dealer today.

CJT_RUK said:
Hi,

The car is still in France at the moment - awaiting shipment to the UK. It is currently showing as arriving at the dealership around the 27th.

It looks like you are having a spoiler fitted as well - this tends to add 48 hours to the prep time at the Renault Import centres.

The delivery date may change - backwards or forwards.

I would give your dealer a call tomorrow and ask for an update.

It is very very unlikely that the car will be available for you to collect on Friday.

Sorry for the bad news.

Kind regards

Carl

Got this today when I asked if there was a problem with French transport:

CJT_RUK said:
Hello,

The dealer is correct, your new car is currently awaiting shipment from France and is due to the dealer on the 27th.

It could be that it is waiting to be loaded onto the next boat that is due to cross the channel.

I'm sorry, but I do not have any more information I'm afraid.

Kind regards

Carl

Last edited: