Car cleaning

Local petrol station to use the pressure wash only, back home cover car twice with watering can, shampoo and wash mit, watering can it off and dry.

Easy just a ball ache!

Buy a water but, fill it with a bucket and attach a power washer.

Simples.

What hosepipe ban by the way? Ha, ha.

water butt + pressure washer as above.

huh huh huh huh BUTT!

Kiss-my-butt-smiley.gif

I'm not in a ban area, but I don't use a hosepipe anyway. 2 buckets, 1 watering can. Job done. Takes me 2 full buckets (10l each) and 6 watering cans (5l each time)

50 litres per wash.

I'm on a water meter, so I am already tight with water!

they look fantastic and ideal for me who lives in a terraced house with no way of getting a hosepipe to the front of my house lol. Have you used one Matt, are they as powerful as a Karcher for example?

they look fantastic and ideal for me who lives in a terraced house with no way of getting a hosepipe to the front of my house lol. Have you used one Matt, are they as powerful as a Karcher for example?

I use one regularly. It is not as powerful as a conventional pressure washer, but it's still easily powerful enough for car washing.

We do a small amount of mobile valeting and the choice was using buckets/watering cans or using the Nomad. It was a no-brainer for us.

We're going to continue using the Nomad after the hosepipe ban because it's so much easier than having to drag a hose and pressure washer around with us (both in terms of transporting it and using it).