Capital fm searching searching searching......

I have capital fm 95.8 tuned in, it plays for about 10 secs then reads search...
I press the station number again and it does the same.. Why?!

Have you got a smaller Ariel? mine used to have terrible radio reception because of the stubby ariel.

Mine does it on most stations but i have the cup spoiler so have to use a stubby aerial.

There must be a setting on the radio to turn off, i've put it on manual search, it still does it but now i dont like the fact it says 'MAN U' on my display :thumb1:

I have capital fm 95.8 tuned in, it plays for about 10 secs then reads search...

Have you found out why yet, as mine does exactly the same. Does not do it on any other station, just Capital FM. You press the button, station comes on, then 10 seconds later it goes silent... Searching... Searching... Searching. Then it comes back on and works fine. Very annoying.

Matt

Mine does it on most stations but i have the cup spoiler so have to use a stubby aerial.

There must be a setting on the radio to turn off, i've put it on manual search, it still does it but now i dont like the fact it says 'MAN U' on my display :thumb1:

Have you found out why yet, as mine does exactly the same. Does not do it on any other station, just Capital FM. You press the button, station comes on, then 10 seconds later it goes silent... Searching... Searching... Searching. Then it comes back on and works fine. Very annoying.

Matt

Welcome to the wonderful world of the w@nk Renault stereo

Funnily enough mine also does this on Capital.

But it's 102.00 up here.

Think it's trying to tell you all something.......

And why the NEED for a stubby aerial with the cup spoiler?

It should have a protecting sticker on it.

Let's face it the only soundtrack you need its that screaming VVT at 7,000 rpm.

Willis however listens to the Venga Boys

mine dose the same!wonder why its just on capital?
Its very rare i have the radio on like as i have my bonnie tyler CD on replay all the time:tongue_smilie:

Hahaha cheeky sod!!!

It's rare I bother with mine, 99% of my driving is on rural roads so unusually have a nice mechanical soundtrack to accompany me wherever I go. As well as moo'ing. :smile:

Just get a cler see through sticker, then it won't mark the paintwork :smile: like me