Can I make a little suggestion? It's only little! Lol!

Arran

I Love Lamp
Platinum Member
I always use the 'Quick Links' drop down and then select 'Today's Posts' to see the lastest posts. But I quite often accidently click on the 'Mark Forums Read' button instead, which is extremely frustraiting for me, because then I don't know which ones I have already read or if there are any new posts!

I know it's only a little thing and I should probably take more care, but is there any way we could either f**k it off or move it to the bottom of the list? Not sure why anyone would want to use it anyway? Lol!

Thanks, Arran.

EDIT: The title is supposed to read only not on!

Last edited:
Use the new post button instead? it shows all the new posts since your last visit.

I was just going to say...but I have been beaten to it already :s:

todays posts gives you a little more selection. but new posts is the way forward.

"Whats New?" or "New Posts" is what I use too, however its an easy template mod if the owners wanted to change it.

"Whats New?" or "New Posts" is what I use too, however its an easy template mod if the owners wanted to change it.

LOL, I no NOTHING about the coding! I have to get best mate Alex to look at things like that whenever things come up lol

LOL, I no NOTHING about the coding! I have to get best mate Alex to look at things like that whenever things come up lol

Its easy you wuss! :tongueout:

You just delete things and add random jibber jabber in its place. :-p

Its easy you wuss! :tongueout:

You just delete things and add random jibber jabber in its place. :-p

That's the impression I get lol.

I must not forget to mention Simo on Saxperience - he too has helped me out of numerous situations :smile:

I thought there was a bit of a difference though? Maybe I'm wrong. I used to use that button. I'll give it another go.

"new posts" list any new ones since your last visit

"todays posts" lists all of them for that day

Been using new posts since I read replies to this thread, seems to be going well! Lol!