can i kill the dog next door??

Some ketamine tabs in a burger patty over the fence?

Really annoys me this too, got some local and the owners just let them go hell for leather barking at the moon. Usually it's the same kind of people that let their kids scream and ball in public and do nothing about it......

Never the dog's fault, always the owners.

Ket in a burger works a treat though.

Last edited:
Definitely the owners, think they've been out for the evening, but this happens all the time it's doing our heads in, and its clever! If u make a sharp noise to scare it, it only works twice before he starts barking back at the noise, then u have to change tactics! Think they're home now as he hasn't barked for 10mins.

Burgers with antihistamine in will shut him up a treat!

the same kind of people that let their kids scream and ball in public and do nothing about it......
This is annoying too, I say do what parents did to kids from my generation and back, a good wallop and a telling off, silent for the rest of the day, and a lesson learned!

Leave the poor dog alone, it only knows what it's been taught.
It's probably bored silly by a lazy owner that thinks it's ok to just shove an animal in the yard & ignore it.
Be a man about it & go straight to the source of the problem ie. the owners, then the authorities...only a gutless pussy would hurt a defenceless animal.

Last edited:
Agree kill the neighbour not the dog.Another good trick to shut it up is throw it the cat from the other next door who keeps ripping the bloody bin bags open :smile:

Speak to your neighbour, it may help if not you can ring the environmental office as it is officially noise pollution.

Leave the poor dog alone, it only knows what it's been taught.
It's probably bored silly by a lazy owner that thinks it's ok to just shove an animal in the yard & ignore it.
Be a man about it & go straight to the source of the problem ie. the owners, then the authorities...only a gutless pussy would hurt a defenceless animal.
I wouldn't really and totally agree with you about people who hurt animals! its just that initial reaction when your tired and something loud is really bugging you.
Agree kill the neighbour not the dog.Another good trick to shut it up is throw it the cat from the other next door who keeps ripping the bloody bin bags open :smile:
Going to try and have a chat today, unfortunately cats give our end of the close an extremely wide birth nowadays as they know that: 1, we have a massive white Great Dane that resemble a Shetland pony rather than a dog, 2, our french bulldog has made it clear to every cat on the housing estate that he is out to get them all if they cross him!

Last edited:
i cant help but think of the scene from 'something about mary'

lols

th?id=H.4918850976613747&pid=1.jpg

Last edited:
Kidnap the dog, put it in your garden and let it bark all day, see how they like it :smiley:

Lol we all have this issue I think. I'm a MASSIVE dog lover and a house near me puts their young dog out and he just barks. Then you hear the man screaming at it so I promptly hung out the window the other day and kindly told him what I thought of his dog skills :wink: if it carries on I will be round there with a warden as the dog is adorable!! Shoot the owner is my opinion and give the dog a nice steak and bash a hole in the fence so it can come round :wink:

that said my other half come back home and says we have a dog as a friend found it and the when they contacted the owners to say do you want him back they said "only if he's dead" sick *******s let him loose on a main road in the hope he was killed to prove a point to there daughter!!! Sorry rant over

Similar Thread Suggestions