Can a rs tuner remap a 200/197?

I had the rs tuner remap from fastchip on my old 172, just wondered if the same could be done with the 197/200?

Cheers :smile:

of course it can mate, the mapping would have to be changed though.

Yea Paul can put a map into them as well and you can use your old RS tuner box to put the map in. Normally charges around £200

I've got an RS tuner box which I'm thinking of selling..

I have checked Fastchips website and they do list the Clio 200 so i dont see why it wouldnt work however it doesnt appear to be a popular option and the price is the obvious reason for that.

If i had a couple of local 200 users who were interested than podding out £200 for the unit and then charging them for maps would help recoup some of the cost. I know you can use it for diagnostics but with the car having warranty thats what i intend to use Renault for :tongueout:

LOL everytime i took my car to renault they purposely flashed the ECU ****ers i used to put tape over the OBD port so they knew not to but they still did and then I used to have to limp back to my mates garage stinking of unburnt fuel so he could re-load his map.

Its better to buy them second hand, do the map then sell it on, was one of if not the best mods I did to my 172, worked out about £50 :smile:

Second hand, you have to get a new license as its lock to that particular car