Calling all the girls, I need help

that's an insane amount of money on a handbag. I have bought my GF several very expensive ones, but that's just mental!

It is alot - i took Joanne to New York to get engaged, then spent over £2k on an engagement ring, which was all money well spent i thought. But to spend that much on something that will be hardly used .... not sure i'd want to :smile:

Im not wanting to pee on your bonfire at all, but as you know your mrs more than many of us its not easy to say, I know if i bought my lady freind that id prob have it wrapped round my head when she found out i could have taken her for a cheeky weekend for almost as much lol! but thats what she likes..memorys and experiences over material objects.

You know her better than any of us so its your call it looks shiney and expensive which is usually win.

Pete

i say if you want to buy her the bag matey then get her it!

i could never afford anything like that for my mrs but if i could afford it i would buy her nice things!

im sure she will love it

Its only money mate, good on ya!

I'd be doing exactly the same but then get a telling off for spending sooooo much...which is why i won't be bothering. LOL.