Bye Everyone

[MENTION=36]Roy[/MENTION] Shame to see you and your baby part ways. The site has never been the same without your spam and wise banter. Keep the faith and fight burning. Lady Caroline and myself will be down your way soon so we'll be in touch my friend.

Roy, what happened to the money the forum donated to you? Did you get the controls fitted to the car?
Hi Rouge good question as I never used it on the clio I have put it to good use by putting it towards the Hoist that's being attached to my new car Peugeot 5008 to get my wheelchair in and out of the car.Soon as it's here it will have the club stickers on to remind me exactly where it came from :smile:.Thought this was the best way of using it
Hi Angel it would be nice to see you both and if you are ever about down this way feel free to visit as Im in the bungalow 99.9% of the time.
Si you old bugger it was never spam lol :wink:
Thanks everyone for your best wishes it means a lot and is really appreciated.Giles clean that bloody car :wink:.

Hi Rouge good question as I never used it on the clio I have put it to good use by putting it towards the Hoist that's being attached to my new car Peugeot 5008 to get my wheelchair in and out of the car.Soon as it's here it will have the club stickers on to remind me exactly where it came from :smile:.Thought this was the best way of using it
Hi Angel it would be nice to see you both and if you are ever about down this way feel free to visit as Im in the bungalow 99.9% of the time.
Si you old bugger it was never spam lol :wink:
Thanks everyone for your best wishes it means a lot and is really appreciated.Giles clean that bloody car :wink:.
Awesome. Glad it was put to some good use...

I'd wondered if you had just turned it I to beer money for Sunday afternoons down the local lol

You'll still have to get yourself down to some meets!

Really enjoyed the demon tweeks and food one, even if the burgers took an hour to come haha

All the best, Iain

You'll still have to get yourself down to some meets!

Really enjoyed the demon tweeks and food one, even if the burgers took an hour to come haha

All the best, Iain

i will still try to come on meets.Mikeh is trying to get one together at the minute to come down this way for another food one.Thanks