Bye bye R27 :( Hello R26!! :)

After just under 12 months' ownership, I've decided to part ways with my R27 and change it for an R26 Megane. The Clio is a great car, but perhaps not the best on the motorway. When you're in the mood for it, it's massive fun, but when you're not, it can feel like a chore... or maybe I'm getting old!

My Clio :worried:

P1020327.jpg

The Megane!

DSCN2571.jpg

It looks a bit plain without the decals, but I may add these shortly. 19k, 57 plate, Xenons. Pick it up Friday.

No more swirls :smile:

Cheers,
Russ.

I do love the R26 and if I didn't have the clio I would want one of those in a heartbeat! I hope you enjoy it mate, like you say it will be a lot more relaxing on the m'way!

Yeah, especially when I'm 4 up doing 35 miles to work! The Clio struggles a bit :worried:

The 197 is such a great car though, it will be sorely missed.

Cheers Rich :smile:

Not my ideal spec (I wanted Lux Pack) but it was a good price, so I went for it. I can add the armrest later, lol :smile:

Hope you enjoy your car mate, certainly looks good.

And who ever ends up with your R27 is a lucky fella! Make sure there is advertisment on it for the site before you get rid, so the new owner signs up :wink:

nice Russ, great car, colurs a bit safe, have you had enough of trying to keep the black one clean.
this may sound daft but the one thing that put me off buying a megane was that stupid handbrake it's like the throttle on the starship enterprise