Bye 197 :(

So the 197 is going in a couple of weeks as today I've ordered a brand new fiesta ST in white, it's the ST-2, with style pack, test drove one today and wow it's fun, on par with the 197 which is what I was after, got a good deal as well.

The 197 is an absolutely brilliant car, but as I'm still young I really fancied a brand new car, and the ST offered the best package for me, everyone who has a 197/200 you should be proud knowing you've got a truly great car.

I'll still be on here as this is by far the best forum I've been on, I'll renew my membership as well to help support the site, and hopefully I can still come on meets etc even though I'll be in a ford?!?:thumbup1:

Quite a quick delivery time on them if you're getting it in a couple of weeks. Heard a lot of good things about the ST.

Yes mate, they had ordered one, but now they put my name on its going to be speeding it up :smile: happy days.

Managed to get the gap insurance dirt cheap and they gave me that protection pack for free :smile:

Be interesting to see what Mountune come up with for the ST

I suspect an MP200 kit to start with, probably consisting of the same parts as the Focus Zetec S MP200 kit (intercooler, airbox and remap).

I hope they'll be able to do another "MP" kit on top of that at like 215bhp, and an "MR" kit with crazy power. 250bhp would be good - I'd like to see a comparison between a 250bhp ST and a Meg'd mk3 Clio!

I wonder if there will be any similar tuning packages for the 200T, taking it up to say 230bhp.

on the st the brakes would be first to get something as they look a little weedy to say how fast it is :poke:

I suspect an MP200 kit to start with, probably consisting of the same parts as the Focus Zetec S MP200 kit (intercooler, airbox and remap).

I hope they'll be able to do another "MP" kit on top of that at like 215bhp, and an "MR" kit with crazy power. 250bhp would be good - I'd like to see a comparison between a 250bhp ST and a Meg'd mk3 Clio!

I wonder if there will be any similar tuning packages for the 200T, taking it up to say 230bhp.

Iirc the cup race cars are tuned to 230bhp so I'd imagine that anymore on the Clio would require further internal engine work.

A comparison between a tuned ST and Megged Clio would be awesome. I'm up for a duel. Lol

Iirc the cup race cars are tuned to 230bhp so I'd imagine that anymore on the Clio would require further internal engine work.

A comparison between a tuned ST and Megged Clio would be awesome. I'm up for a duel. Lol

That would be good, really can't wait to get it!!!

Similar Thread Suggestions