Buttertubs run today!

Paul

Platinum Member
Made famous by the TG test of the Jag XKR convertible (well famous to me at least)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puHe1zuP-OU

I can confirm there was significantly less snow, which meant we covered in a hell of a lot less time! It is a brilliant road and I would recommend it to anyone, on a dry day and only nutters (Bertie) in the wet!

OMG it was an amazing day and I have fallen in love with the R27 all over again, they are truly TBHHMCB!!! 8)

Anyway as we were driving all day I only got a few piccys, here you go....

P1030504.jpg

Not one, but two Germans amongst the ranks today :blush:mg: And it got less mpg than the Frogs :wink:
P1030505.jpg

P1030502.jpg

P1030508.jpg

The group
P1030510.jpg

Pretty flat compared to the majority of roads lol!
P1030511.jpg

P1030513.jpg

P1030554.jpg

P1030558.jpg

Foxspeed ensuring we had it to ourselves :wink: Only messing, he is just a hooligan!
P1030559.jpg

C&C welcome as ever!

Looks brilliant!
Wish i'd known :worried: i would have come for sure... next time hey :drool:

How often do you check the Yorkshire forum then :wink::wink: Clicky! <<<olllddddd thread :wink::wink:

:hug:

Buttertub sounds unhealthy though - it should be Floratub, or Maragrinetub! :smile:

Cheers guys! It was a great day out!

I did mention it Tom, I guess you didn't understand me lol! My bad! ;/ I will send you a personal invite next time!

I know Bertie has at least 2 images to share.... :wink:

So gutted I missed this. Too many jobs round the house:thumb1:

Also, my shoulder is playing up again after my accident, don't think it would've taken the punishment

now i know my car was here somewhere:confused1:
road blocked my the big bloke lol

P1030559.jpg

Paul great pics. Do you mind I'd I copy some into a thread over on mk5golfgti? I'll credit you and put a link back to this thread?

Rich

Similar Thread Suggestions