Busy week ahead!

I've got most of this to do, then again I've had it to do for weeks lol

They still not arrived!!! I'm on it [MENTION=4792]Paddy_R[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] Not yet mate. Was going to phone you later today, just to give it a the full second week. But I'll take this as you being informed.

[MENTION=636]Mentalpen[/MENTION] mine should be pretty easy to do, I've done mine fairly often, but can you expand your info on the boiling water? Just another tip to help out if need be. Doing mine this weekend

i do mine often but they the pins are well and truly stuck this time. I can push the pistons in and the pads move freely but the pins are stuck fast! i shall be doing mine later this week.

so the boiling water "theory" seems to work. You use robuck rb2/spanner in a can/wd40 the night/day before on the pins, push the pistons in free the pads, taking pressure off the pins, use a brake cleaner. Pore boiling water over the calliper/pins and let magic happen. in that the calliper expands quicker than the pins due to the differing material and the pins move earlier.

then don't mess about give them a hit in! and a good whack out!

fingers crossed it works.

if not cut the pins as you have mrpinks ones and drill them out if they still won't come out.

[MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] Not yet mate. Was going to phone you later today, just to give it a the full second week. But I'll take this as you being informed.

[MENTION=4792]Paddy_R[/MENTION] they will be with you tomorrow mate :smile: