Bucket seats and harnesses

Hi guys, recently had a rear half cage fitted to my car and i'm after some bucket seats & harnesses. I'm not looking at spending crazy money on seats and i've found some i like.. Very common i know but they're Corbeau Club Sport seats and seem very good quality/value for money. I just was curious to how easy it is to get these bucket seats fitted into the Clio? Are there brackets i can just buy and bolt in or does stuff need changing in order to fit seats like this? Any advice on the fitting and where is a good place to buy from would be great!

Thanks

Interested to know about these seats as well! Think you'll need some box section as they all sit too low otherwise!! Out of interest where did you get your cage from?!

To fit bucket seats to cars like ours you need the subframes and a a pair of rails for each seat. As the subframes bot to the car floor where the original seats did then the rails hold the seats to the subframes. If you read up its the same with civics, corsas, And most cars since the 80's

I have some corbeau pros with a rear cage and harnesses in mine. They are fantastic seats. Amazingly comfy over long distances for a bucket. They are fixed in via some box section which the side mounts are bolted to. The driving position is low (I am 6 ft) but fantastic. GSM supplied and fitted the seats. I don't think there were compatible subframes at the time, hence the box section solution.

Depending where you are you're very welcome to come and have a look. I am in Birmingham.

Like others have said u will need clio specific subframes like these ones..

4CBAD13D-AC49-4A7A-A18E-AEFFF457F7A5_zps6y0hulwu.jpg

then ur need need side mounts to bolt onto the subframes/seats with optional runner if needed.

31C33B35-FE6D-4F2B-B0DB-A09B162EFE08-3597-0000049E00B29AE0.jpg

[MENTION=52006]Stubonez[/MENTION] I've got those OMP subframes if you can work out if they fit with Corbeaus? One is brand new and never opened, the other was used only to trial fit for my Recaros, which didn't work with Recaro and hence they have taken up room in the house ever since.

If you are interested let me know and I'll do a proper for sale thread with pic's and price etc. I can measure the bolt spacing's if it's helpful?

The problem I have found trying to fit my seats is that the standard seats are offset.

I got those OMP subframes and they bolt to the original seat mounts. However if you try and mount a seat to it they are not straight. So for example the driver seat is too far right and the steering wheel is over to one side.

Hi guys, recently had a rear half cage fitted to my car and i'm after some bucket seats & harnesses. I'm not looking at spending crazy money on seats and i've found some i like.. Very common i know but they're Corbeau Club Sport seats and seem very good quality/value for money. I just was curious to how easy it is to get these bucket seats fitted into the Clio? Are there brackets i can just buy and bolt in or does stuff need changing in order to fit seats like this? Any advice on the fitting and where is a good place to buy from would be great!

Thanks

Those seats come with the side mounts and rails.

I doubt they would be a direct fit to the Clio floor pan. Will need to modify something in one way or another. I personally would get some box section and use that, will probably need that to raise the height to something realistic as well!