BTCC vs F1

Which will you be watching live?

• Total voters

Tom

Platinum Member
There's a few event clashes this year. Which will you be prioritising/watching live?

Discuss! :smiley:

F1 as Emma isnt really into the BTCC. But Sky+ is our friend lol.

Too much motorsport on now though: NASCAR, F1, BTCC, Aussie V8s, Indycar etc.

I'm gonna give BTCC a chance this year now that F1 has its own channel. Plenty of chances for a replay.

That and sky+. :smiley:

there is more action in one BTCC race than there is all season in F1.

proper door to door, bumper to bumper racing!!

F1 here. I'm sure BTCC is good but I don 't know any of the drivers enough to support them. I'm sure that would come in time though...

I vote BTCC.

I'll be watching this weekend to see if plato has the custard.

there is more action in one BTCC race than there is all season in F1.

proper door to door, bumper to bumper racing!!
You can say that again. First race of the season was more action than I've seen in years of F1!... :jedi:

I love both just the same but as Emma doesnt like the BTCC much I usually just watch that on my own.

i love both for different reason. for pure action btcc for the atmosphir if you go to an F1 race you cant beat it

Just had Josh Files (Clio Cup Racer) showing us round his car this afternoon whilst in the paddock area, top bloke spent quite a lot of time talking to people and explaining things about the car.

Just had Josh Files (Clio Cup Racer) showing us round his car this afternoon whilst in the paddock area, top bloke spent quite a lot of time talking to people and explaining things about the car.

This one?

clio_cup_2012don011.jpg

Yeah that one on the right, got some pics but no comp at moment first race 9.20am tomorrow better get in early !!!

Did you take them today ???

Yeah that one on the right, got some pics but no comp at moment first race 9.20am tomorrow better get in early !!!

Did you take them today ???

Yes they are from today, after qualifing.

Waited about till the end for the cup race, young lad had no coat with him then they cancelled race because of accident in the ginettas so no race to see.

Watching the action on TV tomorrow.

Nice one, we were waiting then I bought a programme and the race had already been moved in there to 3pm tomorrow ?? So went back to campsite.

The BTCC for me for sure because it's what my goal is to reach and it's more action packed, close racing, door to door racing. :smiley:

Don't get me wrong F1 has improved and is good but It gets borings after 12 laps.

BTCC FTW :smiley: :smiley:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chris1888-197 Spotted 0
Cliocup44 Motorsport 5
L Motorsport 1
RossWoods93 Track Days, Meets & Road Trips 1
C Motorsport 1