broken splitter

So i was driving down a dirt road yesterday and hit a bump in the road herd a crunch and when i got out to take a look i found my front splitter had snapped in the middle area and has ripped off all of the clips.

I want to remove it as its trashed but it looks as though the sides are glued down... does anyone know how i can remove it without ruining my front bumper?

Presume it's the Renault sport big black splitter.?
It's bolted to the bumper at each end and if removed will leave a hole about the size of a pencil.

Presume it's the Renault sport big black splitter.?
It's bolted to the bumper at each end and if removed will leave a hole about the size of a pencil.

Yes mate its the front splitter with renault sport written on, It seems whoever had it fitted decided screws wasnt enough and has glued the dam thing on aswell. I have managed to remove the screws but its still stuck on there by the glue and i havent got a clue how to remove it without damaging the front bumper :001_unsure:

Yes mate its the front splitter with renault sport written on, It seems whoever had it fitted decided screws wasnt enough and has glued the dam thing on aswell. I have managed to remove the screws but its still stuck on there by the glue and i havent got a clue how to remove it without damaging the front bumper :001_unsure:

Very carefully, maybe get a sharp scalpol and keep running it between the bumper and the splitter only increasing depth a little at a time until you're all the way through the glue.

Cheers guys ill give it ago with a hairdryer and scalpol. As its gonna leave holes eitger side is there any special plugs out there to cap the hole or would any old wall type plug do?