Brembo calipers part number (red)

Hi all,

Can any one confirm the part number for RED BREMBO CALIPERS? (MK3 CLIO 197)

Ive had a search round and come up with these but they dont specify red and the Renault dealer i call is a complete unhelpful prick!

Long short but anyone confirm the current price for a pair?

7711160362 CLIO III LH FRONT BRAKE CALIPER £120.38
7711160363 CLIO III RH FRONT BRAKE CALIPER £120.38

Definitely not.

They are about £300 per side from memory. It's not that hard for them to find your caliper number from your reg!

Agreed shouldnt be difficult, but seriously the 2 garages that i phone are the most unhelpful idiots ive come across!

First guy said to me: cant give you the part number 'renault policy' - and quoted me £323inl VAT for the pair - but when i question is this 100% for the Red Fronts he became too vague for my liking!

Second guy just hasnt got the time of day, and again has quoted me a different price (£160.93incl VAT) but again cannot clarify Red Brembo Caliper.

For what its worth my car has silver brembos, and if im going down this route of new - i want red.

Really? Wonder if he's let the forum know!

They'll still be really helpful if you call though. They always have been when I've wanted anything

Just for info - yes above are very helpful.........but it seems Renault have clamped down on releasing part Nos.

Im in a fortunate position that i can get a discount through my brother, but i need the part numbers - again these guys wont give me that info.

Short answer = No

Can you recommend any?

Havent because of the discount i could get, im not a tight arse but when you can save money seems silly going else where.

Thanks for the link - I had messaged Stephen but had no response?

The reason for new is because 1 of the bleed nipples has been cross threaded and im not happy doing a hella coil repair just incase its not seated 100% correctly - and then second to that, the retainer pins were so f*******king seized within the other caliper that when i angle grinded them out ive knicked the top of the caliper with the cutting disc and this will just piss me off lol

So im left with 2 options (imo), if anyone actually knows or can get the Renault part No for the calipers??

Get them with discount or just accept i cant get the part number and by them direct!

Pleeeeeeease can someone help :smile:

To complete the thread and for future info to other members, part nos as follows:

410118514R = Brembo Red Caliper (n/s) @ £118.02+vat
410015432R = Brembo Red Caliper (o/s) @ £118.02+vat

Above prices are with an owners club discount, and these are an exchange unit price - prior to ordering each caliper carriers a £20 surcharge each! Which is refunded on return of your old calipers.

hope this helps:thumbup:

Thanks for the link - I had messaged Stephen but had no response?

The reason for new is because 1 of the bleed nipples has been cross threaded and im not happy doing a hella coil repair just incase its not seated 100% correctly - and then second to that, the retainer pins were so f*******king seized within the other caliper that when i angle grinded them out ive knicked the top of the caliper with the cutting disc and this will just piss me off lol

So im left with 2 options (imo), if anyone actually knows or can get the Renault part No for the calipers??

Get them with discount or just accept i cant get the part number and by them direct!

Pleeeeeeease can someone help :smile:

sorry pal pal for not getting back, been swamped with work with taking on a new job at work so callipers have sort have taken a sideline. What side calliper is the one with the crossed thread?

I paid 500 inc vat for new calipers all round in red from Renault Wolverhampton no exchange it isn't worth messing about refurbishing for that when you can get 250 plus for your old calipers if there in reasonable condition on eBay

Completely agree - seemed pointless refurbing when for a few extra pennies ive got new.

Stephen, don't worry about it as ive just gone new