Brake fault or electrical fault ??

So I've had my clio for a couple of weeks now and encountered a few problems. The main one being the brake fault (or the brake fault of death as I've started calling it).
I've read previous threads about brake faults and figured I had seized calipers so I got the car serviced today and sure enough a had a seized caliper and very worn pads on the front. So after being replaced I now have super sharp brakes.
So when I took her out for a spin today I got the dreaded brake fault after about 5 mins, but it surely it can no longer be the brakes as they've been looked at and cleaned etc. One thing I have noticed is that when I turn the engine on and turn my lights after I can trigger the brake fault. So I'm starting to think this is an electrical problem and not a mechanical one.
When the car wouldn't start last week due to the brake fault I had a mechanic check it over and he couldn't get it started, he could only conclude that the abs system wasn't getting any power when he used a diagnostic tester.
I'm confused as to why when I turn the lights on after starting the engine I get the brake fault, is turning the lights on restricting the current flow to the abs system ?? The only way I can get around this at the moment is to drive in the day or wait until the oil ok message has cleared from my dashboard when driving at night.

Does anyone have any advice or ideas as to what on earth is happening lol ?
Many thanks, Matthew

its a strange one that!!!

i would by the sounds of it its a software faulty probably so really needs to go to the dealers to be investigated :mellow:

Well I took it back to the place I bought it from today and they said they will have a look at it.
I thought it might be the abs sensor needing replacing. I will be glad to get it sorted soon as I've found this car amazing when running and just want to enjoy it and spend money on it lol :smile:

It's Allways the same mate money,money and more money but there worth it

may be that there aint enough fluid in the system, when i was sorting mine out, it came on all because there was no fluid in it, when i bled the caliper needing doing and there was correct amount of fluid in it, fault went away.

Checked the fluid already I'm afraid. I think it's electrical, it happened again today when my wipers were going, suddenly said brake fault and my wipers were locked for a few minutes.

I know I will still go and check the fluid again now lol, just to be sure.