Braided lines

Buddyboy

Platinum Member
Anyone know if the rear diffuser has to be removed to fit the rear lines? Also anyone got any photos where there rear lines go .

Rear lines go under the car, by the chassis and not by the brakes. Passenger side if I remember, towards the back of the car

And no, diffuser can stay.

I was gonna try and leave my car at two techs one night so they could do next day but not sure how safe it would be there plus havnt got the first clue how to get back from there lol

I was gonna try and leave my car at two techs one night so they could do next day but not sure how safe it would be there plus havnt got the first clue how to get back from there lol

I was going to say TwoTech's. Pete got his work done there not sure what the pricing was like.

When you thinking of doing the work? If I'm about I could pick you up and run you back alternatively Blue Water isn't far from there you could ask them to drop you there burn some hours shopping while they do the work and then drive it back.

How difficult can it be to fit lines any garage should be able to do surly?

Exactly.

Pm me your number, I'll send u a picture of the lines location tonight.

If they can bleed brakes they can swap lines over. Just make sure they do a neat job on the fronts.

Fronts:
img20130504114752.jpg

Length of rears:
20130424192524.jpg

HEL Brake Lines For Renault Clio MK3 197
Lines:

Smoother & Stronger Braking
Eliminate That Spongy Pedal Feeling
Sharper and More Responsive Braking
More Reliable Braking System
Race Proven Technology
Lifetime Warranty