boy racers anoying my other half!

I was next to a guy in a slammed audi rs6.. My mate knows him and the owner has a print out reading 500+bhp and says it will do 200mph..

lights went green.. That thing made an incredible noise, but seriously didnt go anywhere.. I was neck and neck with him all the way up to 70-80, on a road leading onto the motorway, before he began to slowly pull away.. Poor thing had nothing bottom end!

I mean this in the nicest possible way - You must be deluded.. He would of ruined you if he went for it!

I mean this in the nicest possible way - You must be deluded.. He would of ruined you if he went for it!

Have to back up my boy Will here... A bog strandard RS6 carrying the cast of Britains Biggest a loser would annihilate a Clio. He can't have been trying at all tbf.

dont get many wanting to play in the clio, although mines pretty understated looking as its debadged and in nimbus, but the ctr is a different story , every d*ckhead and his mother wants to race that,would like to debadge that too and maybe change the red badges to standard black ones , so all the pillocks think its a type s

I was next to a guy in a slammed audi rs6.. My mate knows him and the owner has a print out reading 500+bhp and says it will do 200mph..

lights went green.. That thing made an incredible noise, but seriously didnt go anywhere.. I was neck and neck with him all the way up to 70-80, on a road leading onto the motorway, before he began to slowly pull away.. Poor thing had nothing bottom end!

I always said that those twin turbo'd V8 400bhp+ RS6 were rubbish (?)

RS6 Avant 2013 as standard:
4L V8
552BHP
700nm 516lb-ft torque
0-60 3.8 secs

Would destroy alot of cars of the line if trying. Love the whole Audi RS range - RS5 mmmmmmm

Mate we've had our 197 nearly 7 years and my wife still has this problem with the idiots.The other idiots were White Van drivers.

Me and both parents get this all the time, but it's probably just the area.
Mum has a 13 Plate Corsa LE with VXR styling pack.
Dad has a R reg Corsa 1.4 GLS with some aftermarket alloys.
And I've got the 197.

I think my mum gets it the worse and that's just driving to and from work mainly 5 minutes down the road.

I think the wide body/rear end, together with the diffuser and twin exhausts they presume the driver will race, when they're tailing. IF you do happen to blast it (where safe) and you make them look stupid, which usually happens, you ALWAYS get one dingy who tries to claw back their dignity and attempts to drive on the other side of the road, take over cars on blind corners, tailgate you for the entire journey...basically driving dangerously.

I wish a regimented mean-as traffic cop see them moments after I blast them and slap them with points.

I got it probably 2-3 times a week when I had my LY R26, but now I can't remember anyone having a go. I guess it must be the colour and the F1 badges that encouraged them

Got it all the time.... Mostly BMW... And more specifically M3s and z4s, they absolutely hate my car and I really don't know why.....but no matter where I go there's a M3 that wants to race me. But as you guys said, they always underestimate the Clio.
The small cute look of the clio could be very deceiving. Until the he heard the ktr induction and the akra evo, they will then have sweatpants

Got it all the time.... Mostly BMW... And more specifically M3s and z4s, they absolutely hate my car and I really don't know why.....but no matter where I go there's a M3 that wants to race me. But as you guys said, they always underestimate the Clio.
The small cute look of the clio could be very deceiving. Until the he heard the ktr induction and the akra evo, they will then have sweatpants

Overcompensation, you can bet if something actually fast in a straight line pulled up next to the same M3 they'd come over all shy. These are usually the same people that you catch up after a few corners or roundabouts having driven normally and ignored them.

Did I just read that someone kept up with a 500bhp rs6 up to 80mph?

Epic lol

Please no more like this. I can't see through the tears

Had some bellend in a Focus (not an ST, think it was a diesel thing) have a go yesterday - dual carriageway, he had gone into right hand lane at a roundabout trying to get past the cars on the left, they turned off so I went in that lane and nipped past him on the roundabout, cue him blowing his horn... :huh: I put my breaks on (I'm a tw*t like that haha) and he then attempted to overtake. Even after me slowing down, changing gear and accelerating he didn't get anywhere near. It was only a mile and a half down the road he started to catch up - must've been doing 90 to do so.

I would just like to point out for the record that going fast in a straight line is for pussies

I leave my racing for the track

Okay boys maybe i was wrong then :worried: i do t really know much about audis haha

only reason i thought he must have been booting it was because of the noise and that he was hitting the limiter!

Okay boys maybe i was wrong then :worried: i do t really know much about audis haha

only reason i thought he must have been booting it was because of the noise and that he was hitting the limiter!

should know better anything with a jerman badge on is a motoring god :coffee: