Bought Recaros out of a Megane 250 for my 197 Need Advice

So I bought some Sportster Recaros out of a Megane 250 to replace my ageing Sportsters in my 197. Looked around briefly on the net, and most repsonses were that it was a straight swap, with a couple mods.

At the moment, the runners are sitting 10mm too wide for the cars frame and it looks like they dont fit. I've posted on another clio forum and they've told me to come here and ask for @Flacsi for new Recaro frames.

Has anyone done this mod before? And will they fit? Any help would be hugely appreciated. Thanks!

Seats%201_zps9ywax8vk.jpg

2132_zpshszpzafx.jpg

I haven't researched them that deep yet but tbh, if the frames are really that far off it would be much easier to transplant the fabric and foam over to your Clio seats!

As far as I'm aware the seat back adjuster is on the wrong side for a Clio should be on the seatbelt buckle side. The airbag connectors maybe wired different as well. At this point swapping covers is the easiest four bolts hold the seat base so easy swap, then you only have to transfer the seat back covers while it's off. Now your going to be left with Megane seats and Clio covers not very sellable together. If your selling your old covers send me a PM with what your looking for them.