"Boost Steer"

omfg how fast was that. i love the turbo chatter when he comes off the power brrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmm chachachahchahchach lmao that must be a real skill to drive

immpressive stuff :001_tt1:

but whats with all the black smoke :thumbdown:

and he nearly ran up the chuff box of that range rover.....

i know that rangey must have been there to save the crowd if hes brakes were cooked. think the black smoke is from the over tuned turbo engine running a bit cold.

the guy who drives that holds the fastest pikes peak hill climb record so he must be good ( i recommend looking at other vids) ha ha cookie :tongueout: brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chachachachachachacha

as i always say PTW ratios this car prob weighs 500 to 750 kg. i might have to do some research here lol

Sadly cant find a video of its actual run up Pikes Peak

... and if you have your witts about you, you will have seen the 405 T16GR behind it on the start line! Sadly no footage :worried:

Last edited:
I have got to say that is completely mental! I cant believe how loose that car seems! Its not exactly the best way to drive quickly though... :tongueout:anic:

I like following the Pikes Peak and I would love to have a run up it myself. Im pretty sure the clio would show up some (most) of the American muscle rubbish! I liked the Red Bull Hyundai last year, was very good!!!

lol the straights between the hairpins are the bit where the clio would fail. plus itd be hard to drift as its ff