book time to replace cambelt kit?

Replaced my cambelt kit, water pump and aux kit this morning. Anyone know the book time for the job? Thanks

Make sure u have the manual (it was very helpfull) and all 3 special tools. I would also suggest a torque wrench ( u may need 2, 3/8 and 1/2 inch) there are also some angle torque settings. I have a digital one but I guess most people don't. Basically u need to make sure the timing tool slots into the cams with no pressure i.e. With 1 finger when u 're-check the timing once u have replaced the belt. took me a couple of attempts to get it bang on.
I had it easy, I have a nice clean workshop with a ramp n all the tools I could ever need (technician for bmw) Would take a lot longer on it drive on axle stands.

Official Renault labour time is 3.9 hours if on top of a service, 4.1 hours if on it's own.

Make sure u have the manual (it was very helpfull) and all 3 special tools. I would also suggest a torque wrench ( u may need 2, 3/8 and 1/2 inch) there are also some angle torque settings. I have a digital one but I guess most people don't. Basically u need to make sure the timing tool slots into the cams with no pressure i.e. With 1 finger when u 're-check the timing once u have replaced the belt. took me a couple of attempts to get it bang on.
I had it easy, I have a nice clean workshop with a ramp n all the tools I could ever need (technician for bmw) Would take a lot longer on it drive on axle stands.

Thanks mate,

I have a manual, but I'm not 100% sure it's the right one, do you have a version online anywhere that I could look at? I've got the tools coming along with my belts and water pump, and have access to torque wrenches so should be good to go!