Bollox!!

need a little advise folks I broke one of my locking wheel nut keys trying to get the locking nut off (seems some wheel place put the locking nut on with a airgun)

the 2nd locking nut key does not seem to fit inside any of the locking nuts so I think that key may have been "bent" previously by the old owners. How do I go about getting a replacement set? anyone any ideas of the price for these?

also when I had one of the wheels off (one of the ones I managed to get off) the wind blew it over marking it :worried:

you have to take it to a garage they have got a tool that gets them of
for you mate

hope you aint chewed it to much or they will have to drill them out, and that aint good for you alloy wheel.

get a 12 pt socket thats just too small then beat it on with a mallet (careful not to damage the wheel) it will probably damage the socket so buy a new one. (this is how thieves often do it hence why so many have an outer spinning edge.)

Or get someone with a welding gun get an old wheel nut and weld the nut onto it at the thread end so you can use the wheel nut as a normal one. But be gentle.

Good luck!

yeah thats not good, any garage should be able to drill them off, heard of people welding another bolt on and removing them that way.

there should be a unique code for your key on/in the box it's supplied with. Take that to your Renault dealer and they can order you a new key.

It's costly though but it saves you wrecking a set of bolts.

It's usually a sticker, near the VIN number, radio code and the like.