body shop needed - Dunstable area, recommendations?

Dont laugh but that's where I damaged it! Was visiting a client there and reversing out of an unfamiliar driveway (and of course not looking properly!)
Which places did you have in mind? Dont need perfection, just want ti to look ok again and not cost a fortune..

Well first, give it a really good polish, see whether its comes out at all. Dad had someone reverse into his a couple of months back and managed (with lots of elbow grease) to get most of it out. Then if that dosnt work, try dont-swear-repair on groveburry road. Or averys, very good, but could be on the more expensive side.

Good, I'll get slatted for saying this, but try some white t-cut scratch remover, worked well on dad's, then a more gentle but better polish like autoglym super resin polish to Finnish it off. Might be worth a try first. For the sake of £20.

Allow the T-cut, for a tenner I'll give it a once over that area with my DA and some compound.

It's a great offer, will PM you.
happy to do a meet....so long as my little mishap is looking respectable, too embarrassed otherwise..

Thanks to Mark for helping out today, looking better now.

:thumbup:

Sorry I couldn't make more of an impact on the scuffs but it's definitely improved!

Thanks for the awesome hospitality and spin in your 200, I hope I wasn't too enthusiastic when I was trying it out! ;/

It's a lovely motor and will be even better when you get the bumper sorted.

No, you were fine - good to see what the car can do when pushed. Got some primer on it now so looking much better (at least it's all white again), and thinking about investing in a polisher....that machine of yours was pretty neat.