Bluetooth ...

porsche_gregory

Platinum Member
When using the Bluetooth in the car why doesn't it display my contact from my phone do I have to enter them in somehow or is it some thing to do with my phone (iPhone4)??

Also why can't I answer/end a call, iv looked in the manual and the buttons it's say answer/end the call don't. Am I doing something wrong, I have tried to pressin them once and holding them in but still no joy??

Cant get mine to down load contacts either from iphone....I get the feelin' if it was a Blackberry, it would work.

Mine has my contacts in there I'm sure and I cam end a call by pressing the middle button on the stereo ?

hmmmm right, so would seem im not the only person who cannot get there contacts up, dya know if you did anything different maz ??

As regards to answering/hanging up(declining) a call i have workd this 1 out, i have to press the arrow down (to the left of the steering wheel) to pick up and the press the scroll wheel towards me (left of steering wheel) to end the call, In the manual it says arrow up answers & arrow down declines/hangs up.

Just tried it with a blackberry and couldnt get the contact on that either :thumbdown:

I think I read somewhere that the bluetooth software can be updated, is this true or am I dreaming ??

The sterios firmware can be upgraded yes.

My phones contact display fine via bluetooth pairing (Android) and i got my car in Sept.

How do you upgrade the stero firmware then??

Is there any way to activate the Voice Control on the iPhone using a button in the car, this could be usefull ??

Voice control is the button on the bottom of the steering wheel control. I found its location when my knee kept hitting it.

I still haven't figured out how to use the system properly yet. lol

I don't know how to use mine correctly yet either but I can make and receive calls so that's ok for me ATM :smile:

Voice control is the button on the bottom of the steering wheel control. I found its location when my knee kept hitting it.

I still haven't figured out how to use the system properly yet. lol

Which button do you mean, only buttons i have on the sterring wheel are for the cruise control ??