Blue Clio F1 - Swansea

You passed while i was at the lights near the train station in Swansea. I tried catching you when my lights changed but traffic was mental!

Blue Clio F1 57 Plate, with Clio197.net stickers on the side windows :smile:

Looked very clean indeed.

I think that must have been me mate (if it was racing blue), i work right by the train station so i would have been leaving work around 5ish, traffic is always a nightmare!!, where abouts you from?

Hi mate, yeah it was racing blue and it was around 5ish! Gotto have been you pal. Car looking very nice! Yeah traffic was a nightmare, there was no way of catching you either, although i did do my best! lol. I was at the traffic lights section near the big block of flats! i dunno the name of the place lol not far p from the train station.

I down wast wales mate, outside Carmarthen area. You?

Just outside Ammanford (within 5 mins of the M4), sorry i didnt spot you, probably to busy fiddling with the radio!, i have spotted one around our area with a spoiler but your photo doesnt seem to have a spoiler so it must be someone else??

Yeah there is a fella with a red 197 who works in carmarthen. He has the cup spoiler on his. Cool, well I work all over the place so may spot you about again. Keep your eyes peeled! Take it easy mate.