Blue 197 northbound A34 with unusual exhaust trims

Blue 197 with some sweet fluorescent green exhaust trims, small white skull and crossbones decals in the top corners of the rear window, black diamonds front and rear with black Speedlines (I think), car was looking seriously good. I was driving the beat-up marked up Military Police car with a knackered lights (which you kindly pointed out to me! :wink:

That's me! Nice one, I had painted the exhaust trims the day before. I wasn't sure if it actually looked any good or not. Painted my brake calipers bright green a few months back and wanted the diffuser rings to match. And yes, black speedlines with racing blue diamonds.

Small world, eh? Never would I have thought you'd have been a forum member. Hope you got the light fixed, pal.

Small world indeed! :smile: Loving the calipers, I've got a thing for lurid green at the mo', fell in love with the colour of the Focus RS and have to admit I was at one point thinking of getting my wheels done in that colour!

As for the lights I've got more chance of the wheels falling off that shed of a so called Police car than getting the light fixed, I have to get permission to ask for permission to request the lights from the MT who have to ask permission to get the bulbs from the garage who have to ask permission from the budget holder to pay for them etc etc... It drives me mad! Lol!

Similar Thread Suggestions