Blue 197 - Corby (Kerry?)

Just seen an 07 plate blue 197 outside my local asda, which i presume is Kerry's as she was getting out of it, didnt stop to say hi or anything (didnt want to look like a psycho)

Two words: very nice!!

Now finally decided on the cup spoiler after seeing one in the flesh, definatly want one for mine, looks so much better

yes was me, and thankyou (im glad it was spotted while clean, it was bogging the day before!) :smiley: were you in the red 197? Looked awesome, cup spoiler would finish it off nicely :smiley:

yes was me, and thankyou (im glad it was spotted while clean, it was bogging the day before!) :smiley: were you in the red 197? Looked awesome, cup spoiler would finish it off nicely :smiley:

I was, which was dirty (still is), spoilers my second purchase after some new mats

Sounds like a plan, it's good seeing others around Corby they seen to be quite rare here :smile:

Yours is one of only 2 ive seen, theres another blue 197 ive seen going around ('07 plate, no spoiler)

Im pretty sure i passed yours parked up one day this week parked up on benefield ave, if not theres another one around too

yeah i've seen the blue one about with no spoiler, and im not too sure, my grandad lives on benefield ave, depends what day really :thumbsup:

Similar Thread Suggestions