Blown up R27......

MikeLYR27

Supercharged Platinum Member
Platinum Member
....is now back!
After nearly 3 months of being without it i finally have it!!! Beand new engine and evrything!
Car was on 47k, always serviced on time, never gunned before warming up etc and on the way to work it got to 5.5k and threw a rod through the front of the block! 2 MASSIVE holes!!
So after ages of waiting i finally got it back on tuesday, along with a new rear bumper and cup spoiler. thought i might as well wait a bit longer and get that done as well!
Drives amazing now, it feels like a really strong engine and my last one pumped out 190 as standard! Cant wait to open it up, think its gonna be a flyer!!
Here he is.....
IMG_0199.jpg
IMG_0198.jpg
IMG_0197.jpg
IMG_0196.jpg
IMG_0195.jpg
IMG_0194.jpg
IMG_0193.jpg
IMG_0192.jpg
IMG_0191.jpg
IMG_0188.jpg

No its a powerflow mate, it sounds the nuts!! Really deep and growly! No flatspot either :wink:

Glad you have got it back mate! I cant believe how long it has taken to get it back on the road!

Fantastic news :smile: chuffed for you!

It's looking gorgeous and I bet you keep looking out the window with a huge smile on your face :smiley:

Enjoy running it in well :wink:

Cheers for all the comments lads! Very glad to have it back, it has been nearly 3 months!! i love my car more than i should lol so being without it has been agony lol! Cant stop looking out the window lol!

Yes gareth definatly up for a mini meet! Get some LY goodness!! :wink: Wen are you free?

Nice lawnmower!!! lol

Looks class, like the spoiler, think that would be nice with the 200 rear diffuser (still fancy getting one myself)

Good luck with it, hope this one behaves :smile:

Last edited:
would love a 200 diff, but they cost far to much!!! If i find one on ebay/scraaappy then game on! But front splitter next!