Blown fuse?

Hi guys, left-rear and front side light and rear number plate lights are out. Any how to guide to fix this? I believe the fuse may be under the intake trumpet if I'm correct? Any recommendations and how to guides you can forward to me along with what I should be doing when I get in to the fuse box and what I replace it with? I've literally no idea.

By Merde:

You should also find that the front n/s sidelight and rear tail light is out as well. If so, you need to replace a fuse. The fuse box is in the engine bay in the top right corner. You'll need a t20 torx and a 10mm socket with an extension. Once these are removed you can lift the fuse box cover off to see the fuses. There are 5 x 10amp fuses in the middle of the box, it's the one on the left hand side that needs replacing. There isn't a fuse removal tool in this fuse box so use the one in the fuse box under the steering wheel.

For future reference.

Thanks buddy, I'll sort it out soon.

Easier than expected, thanks guys. Just left the car in pieces, waiting for new fuses to be delivered. If it blows again, it may be the LED's I've popped in, could be too strong.