Blackpool NW meet 21/11/10

Definately got to do it again some time. Oh and sorry my foot slipped on the slip road on the way home :smile:

LOL at your sig, did anyone else see the tranny?

I thought they were just a very (very very very) badly dressed woman but now I think about it blackpool is the heart of funny girls lol

On way back i stopped off at an old friends flat at myerscough vets college so i got petrol on a6 north 116.9 not bad :smile:.

Honestly foot slipped and got jammed there.

I thought they were just a very (very very very) badly dressed woman but now I think about it blackpool is the heart of funny girls lol

Ure thinking of lady boys of bangkok .... Must be twin town lol. Laughing and pointing didnt help lol

On way back i stopped off at an old friends flat at myerscough vets college so i got petrol on a6 north 116.9 not bad :smile:.

Honestly foot slipped and got jammed there.

Wellll......... my brother is ther right now doing golf studies!!!! Would have come up If I had of known, it only 10 mins up the A6.

Thats what I though at first, but the had a second look and realised, but as you say Maz only in Blackpool! :smiley:

Wellll......... my brother is ther right now doing golf studies!!!! Would have come up If I had of known, it only 10 mins up the A6.

I wasnt going to go but i got the most random and freakishly coinsident text on way home asking me what i was up to long time no see n all that. So i took a detour :smile:

None of you north west lot from Blackburn/Darwen maybe?
I'm originally from Darwen, and am up there at least once a month, will keep my eyes out for some of these gorgeous cars :smile:

PS Love the black one in these photos!

I'm originally from Darwen, and am up there at least once a month, will keep my eyes out for some of these gorgeous cars :smile:

I'm in burnley myself.

Some good pics guys, gutted I couldn't make it! I had a pressing engagement with Dora the Explorer!! :wink:

thanks Zoe the black 1 is mine :smile:

Maz is area rep so even if you just come to have a look on our next meet it would be cool.

Daz I can't believe you stood us up for Dora the explorer.

Yeah Zoe, pop along to a meet would be good to meet you :smile:

haha no worries!
I'm not usually a fan of black cars if i'm honest, but that one stands out to me :smile:

Yeah, I will see when you're having a meet next, and if i'm up there I shall pop along in the 106!

I will be down your way before Christmas, I have a two day meeting in Norfolk... will be a good drive for the 200.

haha no worries!
I'm not usually a fan of black cars if i'm honest, but that one stands out to me :smile:

Yeah, I will see when you're having a meet next, and if i'm up there I shall pop along in the 106!

*shocked face* how can you not like black lol

the 18's make it a little special :smile:

That must be a fair few miles!!

Its a 3hr drive from here to my parents house and that always drags :worried:

LOL! I dunno, they just all look a bit samey, and... black :mellow:
They do have a very good shine to them though I must say!

4 hours .. its all flat and very boring .. sure the 200 will make it a bit more exciting though.

That must be a fair few miles!!

Its a 3hr drive from here to my parents house and that always drags :worried:

LOL! I dunno, they just all look a bit samey, and... black :mellow:
They do have a very good shine to them though I must say!

it was the second dirtiest car there aswell lol . . . .

Similar Thread Suggestions