Blackpanther's old Clio photoshop...

I took the liberty of cleaning up this lovely shot of his old car I came across..

I personally think it looks much better now. Opinions?

clio200_zps21bef457.jpg

clio200v2_zps138842ba.jpg

Last edited:
Flower triplets though :tongueout:

In all honesty I thought you were going to be taking the P and have removed the whole car :smiley:

yes like that alot, which i could use photoshop because i would of removed them also, but then again for POTM edditing wasn't allowed so the photo would of been as it was.

Much better.
If we use them in the calendar sometime we do photoshop.

yes like that alot, which i could use photoshop because i would of removed them also, but then again for POTM edditing wasn't allowed so the photo would of been as it was.

Plenty of tutorials on basic use of it on the web, you'd be surprised once you know some of the basics how easy it is to use really.

A lot of the technique in removing things using just the clone tool is just common sense, try not to repeat objects and try to maintain lines and any natural patterns along with matching lighting.

On the other hand I've used it for probably 10 or more years and there's still stuff I've never used or touched in it.

Plenty of tutorials on basic use of it on the web, you'd be surprised once you know some of the basics how easy it is to use really.

A lot of the technique in removing things using just the clone tool is just common sense, try not to repeat objects and try to maintain lines and any natural patterns along with matching lighting.

On the other hand I've used it for probably 10 or more years and there's still stuff I've never used or touched in it.

And its things like this that i like about this forum, HELPFULL people!
:group:

I can do the very basic things (like my reg plate etc) but my problem is finding time these days, so many things to do, so many half done things to finish.