Black Renault Clio Sport 197

Hi guys! Had this car about a month and with TRAX coming up I wanted her looking pretty for that, so today spent a fair few hours on the car!!

What I Did:

Took Number plates off
Rinse wheels and cleaned with Bilberry at 10:1
Rinsed Car
Door/Boot Shuts, Badges, number plate recess's cleaned with AS G101 Washed using 2BM and DoDo Supernatural shampoo
Clayed with CYC clay and DoDo Born Slippy
Rinsed and Dried
Taped up
Then Megs Speed Glaze 80 on a Megs Finishing Pad.
Car again Washed with same meathod
Dried
A coat of FK100P

Doesn't seem a lot but started at 10:15am and finished at 6pm!! Was my first time using a rotary on a car, was told to start with the least amount of cut polish I had which was the Megs *80. There are a few very light swirls left if I'm totally honest. Would of had another go round if i had the time, but overall happy with my result for my first go!

Pictures:

SDC11240.jpg

SDC11241.jpg

SDC11242.jpg

SDC11243.jpg

SDC11244.jpg

SDC11249.jpg

SDC11249.jpg
After Wash and Clay

SDC11252.jpg
Clay.

SDC11253.jpg
Taped up. Took me ages haha

SDC11254.jpg

SDC11255.jpg
Swirls shown using my homemade sun gun :wink:

SDC11256.jpg

SDC11257.jpg

Some after shots:

SDC11260.jpg

SDC11261.jpg

SDC11262.jpg

SDC11263.jpg

Reflections :smile:

SDC11264.jpg

SDC11265.jpg

Any comments and constructive criticism is welcome

Cheers

Be careful with G101 - great cleaning product but if used too neat or not rinsed off, it can start to eat away at stuff!

Cars looking good mate :smile: Am also preparing for a detailing session on Saturday before TRAX.

Slightly off topic, but are you the same Craig_B that was down on PH to come on a drive out yesterday morning in Essex?

Cars looking good mate :smile: Am also preparing for a detailing session on Saturday before TRAX.

Slightly off topic, but are you the same Craig_B that was down on PH to come on a drive out yesterday morning in Essex?

No I'm not dude, I'm from Wales like