Black 200t

Hi all, thought id introduce myself! I'm Becky, 23, from the Northampton. I have put a deposit down on a black high spec Clio RS 200t which I'm due to collect in the next few weeks. I was recommended to join the best group on the internet - clio197.net. So here I am :smile: Any more Clio's local to me?

Hi Becky welcome to the Family any questions please ask.We have members all over the place so bound to be a few near yourself.Dont forget pics when you can we love photos of the beastie's on here

Welcome aboard and many congrats on the new ride. The next two weeks is gonna drag on i bet !

'Best Clio forum on the net' ! ? Goes without saying...... :sunglasses:

Enjoy your stay.

Reactions: kevlar
Welcome!
Nice to see more Mk4’s winging their way onto the forum.
What’s the spec of your new addition?

Welcome along Becky, and congrats on choosing the best colour! :smile:

Flattery will get you everywhere, and clearly you have wise advisors :smile:

Welcome!
Nice to see more Mk4’s winging their way onto the forum.
What’s the spec of your new addition?
Hello
Fell in love with the mk4 after seeing a liquid yellow one. However wanted black.
It's got the full lux pack, build in sat navigation,blue tooth, cruise control. high spec I've been told. It's a stunning car

Reactions: Micah
welcome along Becky :smile: black you say! I pity and envy you, I've had plenty of black cars, currently have a carbon black gtc Vxr Astra, love them when clean, hate them dirty :-( hard work but worth it, I'd recommend poorboys black hole glaze, hides a multitude of marks and gives a great shine, also a good quick detailer, menzerna is a fav of mine, easy on and off!

welcome along..glad you have joined..
recommended??who by??
anyway,very good decision...:french:

Similar Thread Suggestions