"BK11 KXX - STOLEN Renault Megane 250" MY Stolen Megs for sale

Got a response...

"Hi
Thanks for letting me know,just for your information we purchased the car in good faith from another dealer and did all the usual checks,ie visual inspection and an hpi check,so not sure what else we could of done as a dealer ,so it appears even car car dealers can get fuked over if what you are saying is true,please also put on your Renault forum that if any of them cheeky aint got a life dick heads what like to slag me of to my face tell them to come and see me at my garage, unit 1 watford bridge road newmills sk224hj and i would be more than happy to have a one to one chat ,

Regards

Gary"

Last edited:
Got a response...

"Hi
Thanks for letting me know,just for your information we purchased the car in good faith from another dealer and did all the usual checks,ie visual inspection and an hpi check,so not sure what else we could of done as a dealer ,so it appears even car car dealers can get fuked over if what you are saying is true,please also put on your Renault forum that if any of them cheeky aint got a life dick heads what like to slag me of to my face tell them to come and see me at my garage, unit 1 watford bridge road newmills sk224hj and i would be more than happy to have a one to one chat ,

Regards

Gary"

He's a happy chappy.

what a big man :whatever: sounds like the typical full of bull poo car dealer speak....

Got a response...

"Hi

Regards

Gary"

PHAHAHAHA What a joker.

Got a response...

"Hi

Regards

Gary"
This has made my day.

Got a response...

"Hi

Regards

Gary"

Ha What a gentleman!

Got a response...

"Hi

Regards

Gary"

Until I saw his photo I just imagined he looked like this..
upstage-alec-baldwin03.jpg

Attachments

• upstage-alec-baldwin03.jpg
    upstage-alec-baldwin03.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 30
sort of inspires confidence that if anything went wrong he would go out of his way to avoid doing it....

Got a response...

"Hi

Regards

Gary"
That's SO unprofessional for so many reasons.

You can tell a lot about him by the manner of his email, such as, there's a very strong chance he already knew it was Cat C and Stolen.

The sad thing is, he'll sell it and won't care. The worse thing is, judging by his attitude, he's done it before and he'll do it again.

What a cock.

What is the reg plate?? Hopefully google will index it and any potential buyer will see it and give it the wide birth.

I do think you're a mug if you spend that kind of money without doing a full hpi report anyway.

You're just asking for trouble.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Leethelips Spotted 1