Bit of a good week all in all

M

Mentalpen

our 10th wedding anniversary (today as it happens),

wife's last week at a job she detests the boss and starts a new one next week which is term time only, she's been offered an honorary position at her old place after she leaves by people above the boss which will be a huge two fingers up to him,

one of my sons has got the school governors award for pupil of the year for his year group,

another son has just been offered a sub assembly apprenticeship at a well known local road and prominently race car company,

syga8ete.jpg

just a shame my other son is a little **** :whatever:

Although to be fair he quite a talented footballer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Si. My 4th wedding anniversary tomorrow too.

Great news about your Wife and sons. Good luck to them all.

10 years married?

Howd you do it :lol:

Don't talk to her and don't listen to her, just nod and make an occasional grunt, then let her watch crap on tv.

Congratulations Si. My 4th wedding anniversary tomorrow too.

Great news about your Wife and sons. Good luck to them all.

Congrats to you and your other half on 4 years mate

Well chuffed for my son to get a dream job. i guess its not too dissimilar to what [MENTION=2747]jostheboss[/MENTION] does?

Don't talk to her and don't listen to her, just nod and make an occasional grunt, then let her watch crap on tv.

Congrats to you and your other half on 4 years mate

Well chuffed for my son to get a dream job. i guess its not too dissimilar to what @jostheboss does?

Great news! Best of luck to him. All he has to do is be keen and he'll get places!

Keen isn't the word! He couldn't get his application through so chased it up for best part of a week, then again as he hadn't got a reply, and then again as he didn't hear after his interview.

Just waiting Ina collage date but would be in this morning if it were up to him.

Congratulations Simon, and well done for the family's achievements. Great news on the Ginetta job for your lad, you must be very proud.

proud and jealous in one lol

most kids have to start at the bottom but to start at the bottom in a dream job is something i think we'd all take, let alone at 18.

his mate are like, what the hell!

You won't be jealous when he's doing a whole week of 18 hr days!!!

But then it does have it's perks.... Like staying at sunny Donington for a few weeks building Formula E cars!!

There is no pleasing some lol

Think they just go to do PR and party!