big brake kits

My car is used on track days now and then but daily on the road

(Fast road/track day car)

Are the 330mm brakes worth it?

I think the Cazan/Reyland kit looks good, especially for the money. I'll go this route as my replacement when my current discs are worn.

Knowing Reyland who make the kits the bells will be of high quality, also the rotor is a Pagid blank machined. Whilst it's not a curved vein rotor there's nothing stopping you from fitting an AP/PF rotor come replacement time should you feel the need (I'll suck it and see personally based on use/experiance with the Pagid rotors over the year).

they are awesome

i had the 330mm Performance Friction kit and i could cane the car all day on track with no issues at all

look great too

Another vote for the PF 330 conversion here, never ever had fade on the track with these on. Pads I use are DS2500's, good setup IMO.

Another vote here. Massive difference when on hard driving, bigger rotors therefore more braking power, aluminium bells and as such much better heat dissipation (I boiled my fluid on several occasions on stock setup) and less unsprung weight even though they are bigger.

Last edited:
Another vote here. Massive difference when on hard driving, bigger rotors therefore more braking power, aluminium bells and as such much better hear dissipation (I boiled my fluid on several occasions on stock setup) and less unsprung weight even though they are bigger.
What's the weight difference?