Best product for splitter/sideskirts

Well at the weekend while polishing my car i was abit careless and managed to get white streaks all over my front splitter and side skirts.
Ive tried using a normal back to black but it just dries up straight away amd then looks even worse!
Can anyone recommend a product they use for front splitter or similar?

All purpose cleaner (APC) works well on polish marks. Spray it on and then aggitate with a stiff brush (Could use a toothbrush). I use the meguiars APC but you can only get it in gallon bottles, I think you can get a small bottle quite cheaply in tesco under the daisy brand.

If you use APC make sure you don't get it on the paint if you've just waxed, it will strip wax.

I've also heard that using a pencil eraser can work but it didn't work for me.

Peanut butter works flawlessly on removing dried wax stains. To finish the trims I use 303 Aerospace UV protectant. A nice non greasy sheen that lasts a good while if you double coat

Autoglym do a product that works really well...just can't remember the bleeding name!! All i know is that it's green!! lol

cheers benw, il have a look round after work, at least ive got an idea wat to look out for now.

liam92, smooth peanut butter or crunchy? :tongueout: strange one but il try anything lol

im a fan of autoglym so il keep an eye out for that green bottle too, cheers gandy

its really letting the car down atm and i need it sorted. cheers for your speedy response guys!

53.84% by weight crunchy to the rest smooth :tongueout:anic:

I picked it up from a car dealership a few years back and laughed my head off at him until I saw him use it on some black rubber trim

I'm doing my grills this weekend with some stuff my mate is recommending...i will let you know the results!!

Autoglym do a product that works really well...just can't remember the bleeding name!! All i know is that it's green!! lol

Autoglym Bumper Care?

Haven't used it on my Clio yet, but had brilliant results with it on all black plastic parts on my old Merc.

Tim

crunchy peanut butter or normal cooking oil on some kitchen roll rub it in well and that's it. I used the oil method as I thought i may look crazy covering the car in peanut butter. I had the stains for about 3 - 4 months until it bothered me enough to attack it with oil!