Best colour in your eyes???

Hey peep this may cause some arguments. Haha
But what do you guys and gals think is the nicest colour for 197 and 200????
Personally i like nimbus and albi for 197 and alien for 200.

I don't think Renault made the 197 in a bad colour, they're all nice. The 200 is the same, with the exception of Alien Green, personally think it's an awful colour!

I don't mind alien green, it's like liquid yellow....photos just don't do it justice.
Liquid yellow in the sunshine in front of you beats any photo, Clio V6 in that colour is the best car in the world :smile:
Having said that, racing blue is sex on wheels hence why I chose it over liquid yellow although it was a damn close one!!!

In order of my preference...

1; Dirt
2; Deep Black
3; Racing Blue
4; Liquid Yellow
5; Storm "Primer" Grey

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned white yet, it's surely by far the most common colour, all you ever see in auto trader and pistonheads is white.

Thinking about it i don't think they do the 197/200 in any bad colours.

Theres none i think 'i would'nt have one in that colour'

I wanted a cup so was limited to nimbus, white or racing blue but for the right car i'd have bought any of those colours, ended up with nimbus.

If they'd have made the cup in any other colours i'd have liked a red one.

If i was buying new and had a choice of any colours in the range i'd have loved to have had a storm grey 197 cup but then everytime you see a liquid yellow one in the sun you want that colour :smiley:

I like White, just not on RenaultSports. Corsa looks good in White so do some of the German brigade, just cannot get away with it on Renaults.

Liquid yellow for me, if I hadn't of bought a R27 in LY I would have bought in in RB as I think its a fantastic colour also.

I think storm grey looks brilliant on the 200's.