Best Cheap Mods

CG lock is the best cheap mod IMO. Hold you in place much better than the standard seatbelt system. Almost like a harness.

Panel filters don't do much if anything but the advantage lies in that you don't need to replace them so after 2 services you've recouped your money and then save thereafter.

Wouldn't recommend that!
Cheap mods though I would say
64mm throttle body
Sprintbooster
Wind deflectors
Some laminx
Stud covers
Exhaust tips
This list can go as long as you want really, iv been doing one every weekend when I'm home, even the small ones make you feel good. Painted the calipers and got a new exhaust this weekend!

Panel filters don't do much if anything but the advantage lies in that you don't need to replace them so after 2 services you've recouped your money and then save thereafter.

Unless Renault take it upon themselves to pull out your perfectlly good ITG and replace it with one of theirs everytime you service it haha.

Stay off the Parmo's
Lol!
That's like saying stop breathing to us teessiders
I could not live without parmosa
Wouldn't recommend that!
Cheap mods though I would say
64mm throttle body
Sprintbooster
Wind deflectors
Some laminx
Stud covers
Exhaust tips
This list can go as long as you want really, iv been doing one every weekend when I'm home, even the small ones make you feel good. Painted the calipers and got a new exhaust this weekend!

said you would be getting a exhaust next!

Saw a few people at how fast with wind deflectors - thought it looked quite good. Thinking of getting some

I've tested these extensively!

Up to about 84mph you get nothing come in!

Lets say my test subject who sat in the backseats with long hair wasn't happy when I went above that :smiley: