best cake.......ever

Ashton

200T Test Pilot
Platinum Member
Woke up today, trundled down stairs to a few a nice cup of coffee, some prezzys and what can only be described as the most awesome birthday cake of my car.

262o75d.jpg

23hkrcn.jpg

Thanks Emma. :smile:

Last edited:
Not had chance to give it a good roasting yet but as far as I'm aware its standard. Aprt from the wide arch kit. Was thinking about swapping my icing bonnet for a low calorie fondant one. Anyone know a company that can help me. Hahah

Not had chance to give it a good roasting yet but as far as I'm aware its standard. Aprt from the wide arch kit. Was thinking about swapping my icing bonnet for a low calorie fondant one. Anyone know a company that can help me. Hahah

hahaha quality!!

If you get enough interest mate you may be able to get a group buy on the low calorie bonnet.

i have spoken to Creamline and they are gonna get me some prices. although they are unaware of what the use by date will be, so gonna have to be quick i think

Creamline is the bakery next door to Streamline Carbon :tongueout: