200: Becoming that which i hated

I cant think of anything worse than having to sell your pride and joy to reluctantly fund something else and then always yearning/comparing furture cars to that which you miss.

This cropped up recently on PistonHeads too
http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=25507

I think you should change your selection of cars away from performance ones so you have less reason to try to compare to what you used to have. IE: Get something like a Prius for cheap motoring with no performance to avoid the temptation.

... Get something like a Prius for cheap motoring with no performance to avoid the temptation.

Id rather shoot myself in the testicular region.

I like driving and i like having a car that handles well, driven a few 'armchairs' and while its great if i was commuting 40miles a day, i live but 5mins from my work.

The clio is also fairly limited in terms of modification and gains without having to rob a bank or know every mechanic in a 50mile radius. The cooper seems like a good comprimise of fun-driving and modability.

Just sucks that theres so many of them on the road and everyone and their dog thinks theirs is the coolest one ever.

The clio will have a special place in my heart, plus its the first (and possibly the only) car i have owned from brand new, which is a unique feeling in its self.

p.s. Buy my clio. :-p

...I had a Clio Trophy and I would have one again as a missus car (if she would ever see sense)....I would say it was more fun that my 197cup and subsequent 200ff to drive.....jury is out on the Meg though as it is just bonkers....