200: Becoming that which i hated

Selling up the SG 200 and probably getting a older cooper S. Oh how the mighty have fallen. So i'm opening up for abuse and also suggestions as to what i can pick up for £4-6k second hand that would be just as fun as the clio.
Answers on a postcard, abuse on a brick.

-AJ

what went wrong mate u just had enough. the only problem ur gonna had picking up a cooper s in that price range is that there all gonna have been ragged half to death. Also think its gonna struggle to be just as fun as ur clio on any bendy roads

Want to recoop some of the cash form the sale and put it towards a... *shudder* mortgage... currently im paying the car off and the monthly deduction is quite crippling.
Also i was a tool and bought the car from new.

Want to recoop some of the cash form the sale and put it towards a... *shudder* mortgage... currently im paying the car off and the monthly deduction is quite crippling.

ahhh i see. dont worry mate i was also that tool:drunk: the RS clios have taken a massive hit price wise

Fair comment, houses are expensive, you thought about a series 1 Elise

Fair comment, houses are expensive, you thought about a series 1 Elise

mnnnnn elise... tempting... but im secretly psychic... i see.......... myself in hospital after a week :evil:

Plus i need the convenience of a boot that can take more than a loaf of bread.
I like your thinking though!

mnnnnn elise... tempting... but im secretly psychic... i see.......... myself in hospital after a week :evil:

Plus i need the convenience of a boot that can take more than a loaf of bread.
I like your thinking though!

:roy: After 1 week lol. all u need is a loaf or bread to live anyway lol get the elisie

How about a 182?

Have to say though a few years a go I had a 51 plate Mini Cooper and that was great fun. I always have said I'd love to get behind the wheel of a Cooper S one day but it was to close to have the Cooper to step straight into another Mini.

Williams?
car_photo_451180_7.jpg

EDIT: actually gold wheels on the clio are fugly... need to be bronze really