Battlefield 3

U wouldn't be playing a game if it didn't look good :tongueout:

Don't know about that, look at the mass of player WoW still has and that looks gash!

Games like TF2 (albeit helped by being free now) and a lot of source based games are getting on a bit, source engine was put out in 2004 initially and they're all still going strong.

I'm looking at building a new PC to treat myself as the only other thing I could spend it on is coilovers and I'm stubbornly avoiding mods still :smile:

Intel 2600k, Gforce 580 and 8 jigs of rum should help.

Football manager has never about the graphics :tongueout:, WoW, was good in it's day and cos of that is why it's still played now, just like zero hour

Waiting for my Pre-order on PS3.

Did anyone play the Beta? I love the Battlefield games, much better than COD for me.

I played the beta for around 11 hours in total.

First time around there was quite a few problems with glitching etc. But thats what a beta is here todo. To find the problems...

The map that was playable was very good. Weapons were good, alot more upgrades than before. They have changed the kit layouts Medic's weapons have now come more into line with a normal rifleman. And they have added an support layout which holds the bigger guns. E.g. MG's etc.

Also another thing they have added is, when you scope up if you keep scoped for over a certain number of sec's you can see there scope glint and shine, so you can see where they are.

Alot more in the game than i thought.

:smile:

What platform do you play on mdking?
Think i racked up a few more hours than that on the Beta, bit sad really...

The part of the map where you fell through was bloody annoying and hopefully the maps will be larger in the proper version.

Similar Thread Suggestions