Back to Black.....

AG bumper care is good. I got some chemical guys trim gel the other week and its amazing!!!! But it does seem to run when its rained afterwards, maybe i put it on too thick. It's massively outlasted anything else I've used tho TBH.

Auto Glym Plastic Conditioner is amazing mate does not run and last for a long time as well mate and the plastic looks so fresh and revitalised it is unreal.

Heard about that Gtechnig C4 the video really sells it and it is a great product to buy its reviews. I was thinking of buying this before i bought the Autoglym plastic conditioner. After using the Plastic conditioner i knew i didn't need to try another product and the conditioner is alot cheaper.

Ye I'm grand Roy cheers I'm still poncing it about in the mini lol

As for the topic

Don't forget the autoglym stuff is just a dressing it sits on the plastic and it there for effected by water/grime etc

The C4 is a chemically bonded treatment that basically becomes kinda part of the plastic and is thus much much more durable doesn't get water marks etc and doesn't need reapplying after every good wash, I was very sceptical about it and have tried many a trim dressing inc all the autoglym stuff/megs/chemical guys and for long term and finish it blows them away IMO

I've used some black wax stuff that was made by turtle wax. Put my plastics back black.

afterql.jpg

completerear.jpg

frontlyz.jpg

it takes effort though I'm going to end up spraying mine.