Auto finesse opinions

Heyup I have been reading about detail and was just wondering what people's thought on auto finesse was?

I ordered some of that triple and its seems good stuff

I've got Finale and its a very good product. Much better than the chemical guys QD+ I had before. Infact it's the best QD product I've used.

I carnt make my mind up with the autofinesse stuff, there seams to be lots about and everyones talking about it but there also seams to be lots for sale secondhand. Im not sure if its cos somthing is new so they just buy to try and then sell it on but if it was good surly ud just keep it ??

Rick

Ive used Auto finesse triple3 for last 2years and on to me second lot,good stuff to use for a base for collinite 845.dosent cost a lot like some other products.

I carnt make my mind up with the autofinesse stuff, there seams to be lots about and everyones talking about it but there also seams to be lots for sale secondhand. Im not sure if its cos somthing is new so they just buy to try and then sell it on but if it was good surly ud just keep it ??

Rick

Yeah there's lot of band wagons to jump on with detailing stuff. I find its the same with dodo juice, lots of people rave about it, but the stuff I've tried has underwhelmed me.

Ye i think thats all it is rob , i must admit i have some of there passion wax , i got that half price secondhand and i love it , miles better than the hd wax i have.

I really like their stuff so far. The Triple is good, the Trim Reviver is fantastic and the glass cleaner is just brilliant! I tried the wheel cleaner, but the alloys weren't that baked. It worked well on what was stuck on though.