Ashe's Clio RS197 - Updated 2nd July 2012

haha! definitely, only if they manage to get it right though... no workshop here does renault tuning.

So, just a brief update:

Last week Matt from TDF came down to Singapore to install some parts onto my Clio. What a great and amazing guy!

picture.php

Things are still on order... more items going into my Clio.

- TDF Race Exhaust

I think my itch is going to be sated soon... hopefully this 'upgrade' will be ready for the Renault Sports Track Day in Sepang F1 Circuit on 21st July.

Going to scare some meganes' :smiley:

Nice ITB's. I guess your not running standard clocks are you? Any information regarding the ITB would be appreciated given I've only seen a couple of 197 running them.

Last edited:
Just an update... What a sad few months for my Clio...

After a lot of hardship I was told today that my Clio was producing less HP than what I entered the workshop with...

Firstly, my engine was not able to start which was supposedly an immobilizer problem. Then... found out that it was a few wires loose after a visit to a local renault service center that incurred me just shy over a hundred dollars.

Now my tuner is facing an issue regarding the fuel/air ratio being too rich no matter how much he lowered it in the EC1 map.

My tuner here told me that he got into discussion with Matt (TDF), Catcams who eventually brought ktec into the discussion regarding my car - but to no avail.

Unfortunately, seems that nothing can be done without having Matt come back to fix this... which I suppose is going to cost more $$$

Anyone have any ideas to help a fellow Clio owner across the world in rectifying the issue?
- Supposedly engine build and all has no problems including compression tests and leaks.
- Catcams 402 timing also no problem

*dilemma*