Arrrggghhh! Some b4$t*r!s keyed me car!

Well yesterday i finally gave the car a good clean after all this weather an tbh it looked ace :smile: Woke up this morning an went to get a puncture repaired an then noticed someone had left a loverly key scratch down my drivers door! Certainly weren't there yesterday, proper angry as its proberly happened in my own street, don't park on the road often an certainly won't be from now on, lowest of the low! rant over ha

Crap aint it, mines from just under the mirror to the handle nearly. Took it to me best mate who happens to be a painter an he's done some work for me in past an he's best i know an i've seen some painters with being a mechanic myself. He's da'd an polished some of it out for now but its having paint next week.

Allways comes at the wrong time of the year mate and no nothing you can do because if you found the little $hits and did something they would only do it again
Hope you get it sorted soon

I too know how it feels. My UR was done on both sides, the drivers side needing paint.

May they catch some sexually transmitted disease,
Their genitals slowly fester and suffer excroutiating pain!!!

Lowest of the low - cowards

Allways comes at the wrong time of the year mate and no nothing you can do because if you found the little $hits and did something they would only do it again
Hope you get it sorted soon

they wouldn't do it again if you chopped their hands off

Said it before and ill say it again, cctv ftw

Maplins do some good stuff check out their website, i've got four network cams that can be viewed/ recorded on the tv and viewed from my iphone or pc anywhere in the world.

I know its another expense, but definately puts my mind at rest parking on the road as the little f3kers in my areas have been known to 'touch' my cars but when you know who they are its alot more 'fun' lol..but not for them

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Russ_Ellis Clio General Chat 47