Arch clean down

Been meaning to do this for a while but due to lack of time I've not had the chance.I've only done the rear today, will attack the front and brembos next weekend.Here's a few pics
Wheel removed you can see plenty of road tar and dirt.
c4839f80.jpg
569433cc.jpg
Arches jet washed then sprayed with meguiars degreaser, worked with a brush.Re washed then dried, everything wiped down with alcohol wipes.All plastics treated with Poorboys natural look dressing.Exhaust cleaned and polished with meguiars metal polish.
930163a3.jpg
f017496f.jpg
01f1de57.jpg
Calipers cleaned with bilberry wheel clean and various brushes :wink:

Wheels hit with bilberry wheel cleaner and vikan brush.Once jet washed and dried, front and rear of wheels clay barred with meguiars medium clay.Re washed and dried.Finally sealed with two coats of Poorboys wheel sealant.
78ce959e.jpg
b2b097f8.jpg
43d4aaac.jpg

Looking good dude, I've done my arches before now and it's a total pain but good to get it done that's for sure!

nice work.. I'm getting a bit lazy and I'm tending to just use Autoglym engine/machine clean (water based) and white spirit for just about everything cleaning wise... looking at what you've achieved though I may have to re-think.

So want to do mine now not been done for the last 12 months
Good job you done there

hey, thanks for the pics there. it was a bit weird actually, browsing your thread at lunchtime i saw the wee clips that hold on the arch liners and knew i'd seen one recently. when i got home i went to the side of the road outside my house and found the wee plastic clip i'd found at the weekend and chucked away! its been bashed up a bit but looks like it will still hold.

just need to find out where it came off. are the clips shown in pic 2 only on the rear arches?