Anyone wrapped A pillars?

Abit bored today and I have spare carbon wrap left over, was thinking of doing the A pillars but don't know if it will darken the car to much.

Anyone done it before? Couldn't find anything in the searches..

- Will

I do like that, that's confirmed I will be doing that then :wink: Not sure what way the 'carbon' should go though :S

P/s the red buttons on the wheel looks legit!

It is so hard to remove the trim! I've given up for now and hoping to find some inspiration on here!

With the door open remove the rubber door trim then starting at the top pull towards you. Then pull up towards the roof to get the bottom released. Its very easy

In my last car I had a dark dash, dark pillars and a dark headlining (was all factory fit and the lower spec cars didn't have it) and it looked fantastic. Would do gave it again and been the king about doing it to the clio.

Ah i didnt have the rubber off, I had it all unclipped on the rubber side but near to the window I didn't have a chance. I've have another butchers in a sec. Cheers for the advice.

This is embarrassing.. I'm pulling that trim SO hard honestly. I can see it needs only like 4mm more give upwards, but I just cant get it hahaa.